First, I would like to give a Great Big “THANK YOU” to everyone live blogging #ASE09 and #SESSJ. I especially would like to thank Lisa Barone, Chief Branding Officer of OutSpoken Media for the excellent coverage and comedy at #ASE09 and Virginia Nussey, Associate Writer at Bruce Clay Inc for her complete coverage of #SESSJ.
This week is one of the most important weeks of the year in Search Engine Marketing. The Affiliate Summit East 2009 Conference was held in New York City and The Search Engine Strategies 2009 Conference was held in San Jose. Both of these events had agendas packed with educational sessions covering the latest topics and trends in Internet Marketing. I am based out of Boston, MA and could not make it to either conference this year but I was eager to learn the new trends in PPC, SEO, Social Media Marketing and Web Analytics, so I turned to my conference-attending liveblogging friends.
There are many benefits to Liveblogging and I am not talking about the obvious free education that myself and every other non-conference-attending-knuckleheads interested in internet marketing consumes. Blogger Benefits to Liveblogging include:
- On-Site SEO: New Compelling Content is great for readership (new and returning readers)
- Off-Site SEO: New Compelling Content tends to attract backlinks from bloggers interested in the same topics
- Social Media Marketing: People with common interests will discover your blog through Social Media sharing
Engaging new readers gives you the ability to establish yourself as an authority figure in your industry. Brian Clark, also known as The CopyBlogger recently published a Report on the shocking power of authority called “The Ten Rock-Solid Elements of Effective Online Marketing.” If you have not yet read his report, please STOP READING and read Brian’s Report.
Here is a comprehensive list of liveblogging for #ASE09 and #SESSJ.
Affiliate Summit East Conference LiveBlogging
- OutSpokenMedia’s LiveBlogging Coverage for all 3 days: http://outspokenmedia.com/internet-marketing-conferences/liveblogging-affiliate-summit-east-09/
Search Engine Strategies San Jose Conference
- SearchEngineLand Aggregated Day 1 liveblogging coverage: http://searchengineland.com/ses-san-jose-day-one-live-blog-coverage-23842
- SearchEngineLand Aggregated Day 2 liveblogging coverage: http://searchengineland.com/ses-san-jose-day-two-live-blog-coverage-23935
- SearchEngineLand Aggregated Day 3 liveblogging coverage: http://searchengineland.com/ses-san-jose-day-three-live-blog-coverage-23987
Liked this? Get free updates! Subscribe via RSS or